After evaluating the many attributes of the OneStep Building System, one might expect the system to be quite costly. However, while OneStep walls are of high quality, they are far more economical than many other building systems presently on the market.
Some of the reasons for this phenomenon:
- In the mold box of a typical block producer, OneStep can be produced two to three times faster than a conventional CMU.
- The cost of enhancing a OneStep unit through coloring, splitting, grinding, and waterproofing is much less than the cost of performing the same enhancement on a conventional CMU due to additives being used on only a single face shell instead of the entire unit.
- A 12 x 4 x 16 OneStep unit weighs 45% less than a 12 x 4 x 16 CMU, increasing productivity at the job site and reducing shipping costs.
- As opposed to traditional cavity walls, a OneStep wall lays up in one operation, reducing labor costs.
- A OneStep wall can be designed as a self finished wall (i.e.: architectural face shells on both the interior and exterior of the unit); eliminating the need for and cost of additional trades and finishes, such as insulated metal sidings, EIFS, furring, studs, gypsum board, etc.
- Large reductions in long term costs for energy, maintenance, and insurance.
- Building water resistant walls will minimize call backs, unnecessary expenses, and time.
After evaluating the many attributes of the OneStep Building System, one might expect the system to be quite costly. While OneStep walls are of high quality, they are far more economical than many of the other building systems presently on the market.
Copyright 2019 - OneStep Building System - One Product, One Trade, One Step!